COVID-19 AGENT Digital Business Continuity PlanLast Updated: December 1, 2020
AGENT Digital is 100% operational
First and foremost all the team at AGENT Digital team wish our clients, their colleagues and families the very best during these challenging times.
In these challenging times we know that your digital business operations and presence is more important to your business than ever before and that you will be reliant on AGENT Digital providing you with reliable and uninterrupted service. With this in mind we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure we are 100% operational.
Last week AGENT Digital made the decision to mobilise our team to work from home. We have robust plans in place to ensure that we can continue to serve our clients and we support the measures announced by the Government in an effort to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
AGENT Digital is prepared to be fully operational during this crisis, our locations nationwide in Ireland and internationally mean that everyday we work with colleagues in locations internationally online.
Given the current outbreak of COVID-19 and the impact the virus is having on our customers, employees and families, we would like to share our Business Continuity plans with you. Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same high level of service to our customers and have the following measures in place to ensure your success:
AVAILABILITY OF YOUR AGENT DIGITAL TEAM:
AGENT Digital is a company with customers internationally and with a 20+ team we are already accustomed to collaborating across diverse locations and are able to easily connect with our customers in a secure and productive environment.
We will be available to work with you and deliver on your projects, regardless of our physical work locations.
AVAILABILITY OF OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS:
AGENT Digital’s Solutions are secure, robust and resilient, located in the Cloud with two factor authentication in place for secure access. AGENT Digital have 99.99% reliability and our solutions have automatic backup and redundancy functions in place as standard. AGENT Digital also have a world class support team who are available for support as you need us.
Your AGENT Digital account managers will be accessible as always though your client project management system and through direct email as always.
Our Support team as always can be contacted within office working hours between Monday – Friday on the following phone numbers:
Dublin (Ireland): 01 5310403
Limerick (Ireland): 061 339785
London (UK): +44 2038087126
International: +353 818 227 035
In the circumstance that phone lines are busy we ask for clients to leave a voicemail with your contact details so that our account managers can return your call as effectively as possible.
KEY ACTIONS AGENT DIGITAL ARE TAKING:
- We have enabled remote working for the entire AGENT Digital team and have ensured everyone can work from home productively and securely for a longer period of time.
- We are providing daily updates to our team via our cloud based project management systems.
- Management is meeting online three times a day ensuring we keep business running as usual where possible for our clients.
- We have suspended all non-essential business travel for our team and prohibited business travel to any affected areas.
- Management teams are working closely together ensuring we have a common understanding of priorities.
- All scheduled meetings are being facilitated through online video conferencing.
- We are collaborating using shared documents while on the phone or online call to avoid close contact.
- Project Management Systems are used as normal, but with an emphasis on keeping everyone informed about what is going on regarding our now remote workplaces.
REMOTE WORKING TOOLS:
We understand that some of our clients are not accustomed to remote working. Here is a list of some of useful remote working tools that may be useful for your business. Please let us know if you need any advice:
AGENT Digital is as committed as ever to our clients. We wish you, your colleagues and families the very best during these challenging times.Google+